BMHA Hosts Public Workshop on Thursday | Business
On Thursday, January 31 at 6 p.m., the public is invited to attend a workshop to review preliminary recommendations and offer feedback on a retail marketing study and commercial revitalization plan for the Perry Choice and First Ward Neighborhood. The meeting will be held in the Perry Auditorium at 416 Louisiana Street.
The workshop is free and is being held by the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority, Seneca Gaming Corp, the Perry Choice Planning Initiative and the University at Buffalo Center for Urban Studies.
Event organizers hope this workshop will generate ideas for storefronts, attract investors and spur new development for the neighborhood.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers