WNY Book Arts Center 5th Annual Last Minute Panic Holiday Marketplace | Events
A Statement Released by the Western New York Book Arts Center
BUFFALO, N.Y. – November 13, 2012 – The Western New York Book Arts Center’s 5th Annual Last Minute Panic Holiday Marketplace will be held on Friday, December 14th from 4-8pm & Saturday, December 15th from 12-6pm at the Book Arts Center, 468 Washington Street in downtown Buffalo.
Purchase unique, handmade goods from over 25 local artists, who will set up shop on the ground floor of the Book Arts Center. From knitwear and jewelry to hand-printed greeting cards and posters, you will find loads of thoughtful, last-minute gifts perfect for giving or hoarding!
Be sure to come hungry! On Friday night the Amy’s Truck will set up shop outside the sale, serving their infamous comfort food. On Saturday afternoon Lloyd Taco Truck will be ready to feed the masses, armed with their popular tacos, burritos, and nachos!
This event is free and open to the public.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight