Meetings Help Children Cope with Deployment of Loved Ones | Families
Program facilitators at the Mental Health Association of Erie County want military families to know that they do not have to deal with the deployment of a loved one alone.
The eighth session of “Operation COM – Children of the Military” will begin Jan. 25 at the association’s office, 999 Delaware Ave., Buffalo. The five-week program will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. every other Friday and is designed to establish positive coping skills to help children deal with the stresses of deployment, encourage them to express their feelings, strengthen their self-confidence and more.
For more register or for more information, call Mary at 886-1242, ext. 326 or email email@example.com.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers