Meetings Help Children Cope with Deployment of Loved Ones | Families
Program facilitators at the Mental Health Association of Erie County want military families to know that they do not have to deal with the deployment of a loved one alone.
The eighth session of “Operation COM – Children of the Military” will begin Jan. 25 at the association’s office, 999 Delaware Ave., Buffalo. The five-week program will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. every other Friday and is designed to establish positive coping skills to help children deal with the stresses of deployment, encourage them to express their feelings, strengthen their self-confidence and more.
For more register or for more information, call Mary at 886-1242, ext. 326 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.