Meetings Help Children Cope with Deployment of Loved Ones | Families
Program facilitators at the Mental Health Association of Erie County want military families to know that they do not have to deal with the deployment of a loved one alone.
The eighth session of “Operation COM – Children of the Military” will begin Jan. 25 at the association’s office, 999 Delaware Ave., Buffalo. The five-week program will be held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. every other Friday and is designed to establish positive coping skills to help children deal with the stresses of deployment, encourage them to express their feelings, strengthen their self-confidence and more.
For more register or for more information, call Mary at 886-1242, ext. 326 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students