Cantina Loco Now Open in Allentown | News
BUFFALO, NY - The wait is finally over as a brand new restaurant opens it doors in Allentown. It's already a hit in the neighborhood.
Cantina Loco located at the corner of Allen Street and Elmwood Avenue is open for business. Thursday night the restaurant hosted a quiet opening, and officially opened it's doors on Friday just in time for happy hour.
The restaurant features a Tex-Mex menu with an American twist. Business partners Mike Andrzejewski and Kyle Mackiewicz told 2 On Your Side new customers wasted no time checking out the place.
"So far in a couple days that we've been opened we've had a great response. Really friendly people," said Andrzejewski.
Mackiewicz said now the the opening day jitters are gone, time to celebrate. "I'm just happy that we're done. We got the doors open and we're serving food and drinks," said Mackiewicz.
For the foreseeable future the restaurant will serve food until 10pm, but the owners hope to eventually expand those hours on the weekend so people who eat a bit later can get a bite.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers