Hunter James Kelly Research Institute Opens | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The legacy and memory of the son of former Buffalo Bills and NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly will live on in a new research center in downtown Buffalo.
Jim and his wife Jill hosted the inaugural tour of the Hunter James Kelly Research Institute located in the Buffalo Niagara Medical corridor.
Hunter James Kelly was just seven years old when he died from Krabbe's Disease. The new facility will work to cure Leukodystrophies like Krabbe's and provide care and treatment for other children who suffer from related illnesses.
Click on the video player on this page to hear from Jim and Jill.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students