HSBC Cutting 77 Jobs in Downtown Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- 77 Western New Yorkers who work inside the HSBC Tower in Downtown Buffalo will be out of a job this fall.
HSBC has decided to move all operations of its anti-money laundering monitoring team to New York City and Delaware.
This just a week after First Niagara bought and took over more than one hundred local HSBC retail branches.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author