HSBC Cutting 77 Jobs in Downtown Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- 77 Western New Yorkers who work inside the HSBC Tower in Downtown Buffalo will be out of a job this fall.
HSBC has decided to move all operations of its anti-money laundering monitoring team to New York City and Delaware.
This just a week after First Niagara bought and took over more than one hundred local HSBC retail branches.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students