HSBC Cutting 77 Jobs in Downtown Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- 77 Western New Yorkers who work inside the HSBC Tower in Downtown Buffalo will be out of a job this fall.
HSBC has decided to move all operations of its anti-money laundering monitoring team to New York City and Delaware.
This just a week after First Niagara bought and took over more than one hundred local HSBC retail branches.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight