Actor Tom Cruise Was In Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Just as the world was finding out about Tom Cruise's divorce from actress Katie Holmes, the actor was spending time in Buffalo.
We called the Buffalo Niagara Film Commission to verify. Executive Director Tim Clark had no comment.
But a source tells 2 On Your Side that Cruise arrived in Buffalo Thursday night and left sometime Friday.
Cruise is a member of the Church of Scientology, which has a church on Main Street in Buffalo. The church has an re-dedication event scheduled for Saturday, but it appears Cruise will not be in town for the event.
The actor reportedly landed in Iceland Friday night.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers