4 Sent to Hospital in 33 Rollover Accident | News
BUFFALO, NY - Part of the 33 was closed Thursday afternoon as investigators tried to figure out what caused a serious accident there just after 5:00 pm that sent four people to the hospital.
Acccording to NITTEC, the accident happened on the 33 westbound, closing it from Grider to the 198. We're told an SUV blew a tire that caused a chain reaction. Three or more vehicles, including a tractor trailer, collided, completely blocking that section of the highway.
One of the people sent to the hospital was a young girl. None of their injuries appear to be life threatening.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers