Webster Block Fenced Off | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Another sign of progress in Buffalo's Canal Side District.
The fence and construction signs are up along the former Webster Block. That's now the site that will be known as the HARBORcenter.
The project, proposed by Sabres owner Terry Pegula, calls for two ice rinks, a hotel, and retail space to be built right in front of the First Niagara Center.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.