Webster Block Fenced Off | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Another sign of progress in Buffalo's Canal Side District.
The fence and construction signs are up along the former Webster Block. That's now the site that will be known as the HARBORcenter.
The project, proposed by Sabres owner Terry Pegula, calls for two ice rinks, a hotel, and retail space to be built right in front of the First Niagara Center.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers