Webster Block Fenced Off | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Another sign of progress in Buffalo's Canal Side District.
The fence and construction signs are up along the former Webster Block. That's now the site that will be known as the HARBORcenter.
The project, proposed by Sabres owner Terry Pegula, calls for two ice rinks, a hotel, and retail space to be built right in front of the First Niagara Center.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight