Webster Block Fenced Off | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Another sign of progress in Buffalo's Canal Side District.
The fence and construction signs are up along the former Webster Block. That's now the site that will be known as the HARBORcenter.
The project, proposed by Sabres owner Terry Pegula, calls for two ice rinks, a hotel, and retail space to be built right in front of the First Niagara Center.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students