Lofts to be Built Along Buffalo River | News
BUFFALO, NY-- There is more new development proposed for Buffalo's waterfront. This time on the Buffalo River.
FFZ Holdings and Savarino Companies announced plans Friday morning to build lofts on Ohio Street.
The new building will sit on the foundation of the former Erie Freight House.
The plans call for a five story building with 48 residential units, 75 enclosed parking spaces, and a wharf allowing public access to the water.
Construction of the new lofts is expected to begin next year.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students