Lofts to be Built Along Buffalo River | News
BUFFALO, NY-- There is more new development proposed for Buffalo's waterfront. This time on the Buffalo River.
FFZ Holdings and Savarino Companies announced plans Friday morning to build lofts on Ohio Street.
The new building will sit on the foundation of the former Erie Freight House.
The plans call for a five story building with 48 residential units, 75 enclosed parking spaces, and a wharf allowing public access to the water.
Construction of the new lofts is expected to begin next year.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers