Lofts to be Built Along Buffalo River | News
BUFFALO, NY-- There is more new development proposed for Buffalo's waterfront. This time on the Buffalo River.
FFZ Holdings and Savarino Companies announced plans Friday morning to build lofts on Ohio Street.
The new building will sit on the foundation of the former Erie Freight House.
The plans call for a five story building with 48 residential units, 75 enclosed parking spaces, and a wharf allowing public access to the water.
Construction of the new lofts is expected to begin next year.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.