One Dead in Triple Shooting Downtown | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - One person is dead and two others are injured following an early morning shooting in the city's entertainment district.
Buffalo Police say that Roderick Peoples Jr., 32, was shot as he was leaving a building in the 200 block of Delaware Avenue.
Peoples was taken to Buffalo General Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
The shooting happened just before 4 a.m. Saturday in a parking lot off the corner of Chippewa and S. Elmwood.
Police say that three males were shot, all in their 30's.
Two other men in their 30s were taken to Erie County Medical Center, where they are currently in stable condition.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.