Investigative Post: Man O' Trouble With Medical Campus Project | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - It's a simple enough project: The federal government earmarked $5.1 million of the $6.4 million project to landscape, resurface and otherwise improve about a half-mile stretch of Ellicott Street street through the medical campus. The idea was to improve traffic flow and add a green accent up the spine of the $1 billion campus, home to 8,500 employees, with 3,500 more expected by the end of the year.
Completing the work has been anything but simple, however, Investigative Post has found.
City Hall, to the consternation of some project participants, awarded the contract to Man O' Trees, a contractor who had encountered problems with a road project in Niagara Falls.
Watch the story in the video player on this page.
Read more on Investigative Post.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.