Red Cross Asks for Your Help to Prepare for Sandy | News
Buffalo, NY - The Red Cross is asking donors to give blood before Hurricane Sandy arrives.
There's concern that the storm could affect the turnout at blood drives along the East Coast.
Nationwide, an average of 44,000 blood donations are needed each day to meet the need.
Locally, you can give blood at the following location:
Saturday, October 27th & Sunday, October 28th from 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Buffalo Blood Donation Center at 786 Delaware Avenue in Buffalo.
You can call 1-800-RED CROSS or visit the Red Cross' website to make an appointment.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight