HSBC Lays Off 60 in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- HSBC Bank confirms that some pink slips were handed out last week at the tower in Downtown Buffalo.
A spokesperson for the bank says that following a re-organization, about 60 mailroom, money center, and marketing staffers were given notice.
The bank says in some cases, the positions are being transferred to a third party vendor and the affected employees will have the opportunity to interview with them for available positions.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public