HSBC Lays Off 60 in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- HSBC Bank confirms that some pink slips were handed out last week at the tower in Downtown Buffalo.
A spokesperson for the bank says that following a re-organization, about 60 mailroom, money center, and marketing staffers were given notice.
The bank says in some cases, the positions are being transferred to a third party vendor and the affected employees will have the opportunity to interview with them for available positions.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students