HSBC Lays Off 60 in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- HSBC Bank confirms that some pink slips were handed out last week at the tower in Downtown Buffalo.
A spokesperson for the bank says that following a re-organization, about 60 mailroom, money center, and marketing staffers were given notice.
The bank says in some cases, the positions are being transferred to a third party vendor and the affected employees will have the opportunity to interview with them for available positions.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.