HSBC Lays Off 60 in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- HSBC Bank confirms that some pink slips were handed out last week at the tower in Downtown Buffalo.
A spokesperson for the bank says that following a re-organization, about 60 mailroom, money center, and marketing staffers were given notice.
The bank says in some cases, the positions are being transferred to a third party vendor and the affected employees will have the opportunity to interview with them for available positions.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers