Funding to Improve 500 Block of Main Street in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Federal money will help with more progress on a block of Main Street downtown that's seen better days.
Now the feds have released more than $1 million in funding that will be used to complete planning and design on the project to return cars to the 500 Block.
Traffic has been, or is being restored, to other parts of Main as well right now.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students