Funding to Improve 500 Block of Main Street in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Federal money will help with more progress on a block of Main Street downtown that's seen better days.
Now the feds have released more than $1 million in funding that will be used to complete planning and design on the project to return cars to the 500 Block.
Traffic has been, or is being restored, to other parts of Main as well right now.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight