Funding to Improve 500 Block of Main Street in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Federal money will help with more progress on a block of Main Street downtown that's seen better days.
Now the feds have released more than $1 million in funding that will be used to complete planning and design on the project to return cars to the 500 Block.
Traffic has been, or is being restored, to other parts of Main as well right now.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.