Funding to Improve 500 Block of Main Street in Buffalo | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Federal money will help with more progress on a block of Main Street downtown that's seen better days.
Now the feds have released more than $1 million in funding that will be used to complete planning and design on the project to return cars to the 500 Block.
Traffic has been, or is being restored, to other parts of Main as well right now.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers