State Police Make 5 DWI Arrests on I-190 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - State Police have arrested 6 people in 6 separate incidents on the I-190 for DWI and other drug related charges over the weekend.
According to a press release, State Police arrested 30-year-old Keith Kaczmarski, of Boston, for criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation after a traffic stop on the I-190 in the City of Buffalo Saturday.
Police say they also arrested 45-year-old Elvis Espinosa, of Buffalo, for DWI following an investigation into a property damage auto accident on the I-190 Saturday.
Police report four separate DWI arrests on the I-190 Sunday, including 27-year-old Lauren Metz, of West Seneca, 37-year-old Derek Prellwitz, of Buffalo, 29-year-old Randy Zawadzki, of West Seneca, and 35-year-old Michael Herod, of Buffalo.
Police say Metz, Prellwitz, Zawadzki, and Herod were all arrested for DWI following a traffic stop on the I-190 Sunday.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students