16-Year-Old Stabbed in Entertainment District | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - A 16-year-old is recovering after being stabbed in the 600 block of Main Street Saturday night, according to police.
Buffalo Police say the stabbing happened just after 10 p.m.
According to police, the young man was stabbed several times.
Buffalo Police are looking for three suspects that were possibly involved.
Police say the young man was taken to ECMC, where he was treated and released.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students