16-Year-Old Stabbed in Entertainment District | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - A 16-year-old is recovering after being stabbed in the 600 block of Main Street Saturday night, according to police.
Buffalo Police say the stabbing happened just after 10 p.m.
According to police, the young man was stabbed several times.
Buffalo Police are looking for three suspects that were possibly involved.
Police say the young man was taken to ECMC, where he was treated and released.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers