16-Year-Old Stabbed in Entertainment District | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - A 16-year-old is recovering after being stabbed in the 600 block of Main Street Saturday night, according to police.
Buffalo Police say the stabbing happened just after 10 p.m.
According to police, the young man was stabbed several times.
Buffalo Police are looking for three suspects that were possibly involved.
Police say the young man was taken to ECMC, where he was treated and released.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight