16-Year-Old Stabbed in Entertainment District | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - A 16-year-old is recovering after being stabbed in the 600 block of Main Street Saturday night, according to police.
Buffalo Police say the stabbing happened just after 10 p.m.
According to police, the young man was stabbed several times.
Buffalo Police are looking for three suspects that were possibly involved.
Police say the young man was taken to ECMC, where he was treated and released.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.