New Stadium Is Possible for the Bills in the Future | News
BUFFALO, NY - A committee will look at locations, cost and design of a stadium for the Buffalo Bills in the future.
Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz told 2 On Your Side, he wouldn't mind seeing a new stadium in downtown Buffalo.
The ten-year lease agreement has an option for money to be set aside for Ralph Wilson Stadium for site study and development of a new stadium in approximately ten years.
"Ralph Wilson Stadium will be approximately 50-years old upon the expiration of this new lease," according to Poloncarz.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.