Buffalo Rings in 2013 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Thousands came to Downtown Buffalo for an annual tradition: the big ball drop in Roosevelt Plaza.
Just before midnight, the ball made its way down the Electric Tower and set off a huge fireworks show at midnight, welcoming the new year, 2013.
Watch the video player above to see the ball drop from Downtown Buffalo.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.