Buffalo Rings in 2013 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Thousands came to Downtown Buffalo for an annual tradition: the big ball drop in Roosevelt Plaza.
Just before midnight, the ball made its way down the Electric Tower and set off a huge fireworks show at midnight, welcoming the new year, 2013.
Watch the video player above to see the ball drop from Downtown Buffalo.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public