Buffalo Rings in 2013 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Thousands came to Downtown Buffalo for an annual tradition: the big ball drop in Roosevelt Plaza.
Just before midnight, the ball made its way down the Electric Tower and set off a huge fireworks show at midnight, welcoming the new year, 2013.
Watch the video player above to see the ball drop from Downtown Buffalo.
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers