Visitor Restrictions at Kaleida Hospitals | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Kaleida Health is imposing some restrictions on visitors at their hospitals during the flu season.
The temporary restriction was put into place last week at the Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and the Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
The restrictions include:
• All visitors are required to obtain a visitor pass from the Information or Security Desks before visiting any patient or patient areas in any Kaleida Health facility.
• Only two visitors are allowed per patient at one time. This does not include parents at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
• No visitors under 14 years of age.
Anyone with cold and/or flu symptoms is asked not to visit any patient.
For the latest flu information and where to find the flu vaccine, log on to wgrz.com/flu.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students