Theater District Metro Rail Station to be Demolished | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Efforts to return traffic to Main Street in Downtown Buffalo are moving forward.
As that work continues, the NFTA has announced that its Theater Station will close permanently on February 18th.
The station will be demolished and those who use the Metro Rail will still be able to hop aboard at the Fountain Plaza Station.
The Theater Station will remain in operation until Sunday February 17th.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.