Theater District Metro Rail Station to be Demolished | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Efforts to return traffic to Main Street in Downtown Buffalo are moving forward.
As that work continues, the NFTA has announced that its Theater Station will close permanently on February 18th.
The station will be demolished and those who use the Metro Rail will still be able to hop aboard at the Fountain Plaza Station.
The Theater Station will remain in operation until Sunday February 17th.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight