Theater District Rail Stop Closed | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Commuters who use the Metro Rail won't be able to stop in the city's theater district anymore.
The theater station in the 600 block of Main Street is now permanently closed.
The station used to be the start and end of the free fare zone heading downtown. That's now the Fountain Plaza station.
The closure is part of the effort to open that part of Main Street to traffic.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.