Theater District Rail Stop Closed | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Commuters who use the Metro Rail won't be able to stop in the city's theater district anymore.
The theater station in the 600 block of Main Street is now permanently closed.
The station used to be the start and end of the free fare zone heading downtown. That's now the Fountain Plaza station.
The closure is part of the effort to open that part of Main Street to traffic.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight