Theater District Rail Stop Closed | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Commuters who use the Metro Rail won't be able to stop in the city's theater district anymore.
The theater station in the 600 block of Main Street is now permanently closed.
The station used to be the start and end of the free fare zone heading downtown. That's now the Fountain Plaza station.
The closure is part of the effort to open that part of Main Street to traffic.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students