HealthNow CEO Announces Plans to Retire | News
BUFFALO, NY - The long-time leader of one of WNY's biggest employers has decided to call it a career.
Alphonso O'Neil-White, president and CEO of HealthNow New York, Monday announced plans to retire. O'Neil-White has been with the health insurer for 17 years, at the helm of the company for the past decade. He made the announcement now, as he approaches 65, to allow for a seamless transition.
"I am extremely proud of what our company and team of leaders accomplished during this decade-long run I've so enjoyed," said O'Neil-White. "This is an appropriate time for me to announce my intentions, not only because of my age and tenure, but because I know HNNY is poised and prepared to thrive in the new health-care environment of the next several years."
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students