HealthNow CEO Announces Plans to Retire | News
BUFFALO, NY - The long-time leader of one of WNY's biggest employers has decided to call it a career.
Alphonso O'Neil-White, president and CEO of HealthNow New York, Monday announced plans to retire. O'Neil-White has been with the health insurer for 17 years, at the helm of the company for the past decade. He made the announcement now, as he approaches 65, to allow for a seamless transition.
"I am extremely proud of what our company and team of leaders accomplished during this decade-long run I've so enjoyed," said O'Neil-White. "This is an appropriate time for me to announce my intentions, not only because of my age and tenure, but because I know HNNY is poised and prepared to thrive in the new health-care environment of the next several years."
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight