Holiday Behavior and Anxiety | People
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Parent Network of WNY
1000 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Holidays can be challenging for everyone. Especially for some individuals with disabilities and their families. This workshop will give you strategies to help reduce stress and anxiety, and help make your Holidays more enjoyable. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
http://www.parentnetworkwny.orgParent Network of WNY is a community resource for families of individuals with special needs and for professionals who work with these families. Parent Networks’s goal is to empower families to successfully advocate for their children with special needs and to see that they receive proper care and education by offering seminars, workshops, conferences information and referral services and resources.
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.