Western New York Local Restaurant Week | Restaurants
Local Restaurant Week is October 15 – 21, 2012
Local Restaurant Week is a bi-annual event that celebrates the vital role our local, independent restaurants play in contributing to our cultural identity and regional economy. It is a way to celebrate and promote our regional food culture.
To mark the 8th Local Restaurant Week, the Erie County Legislature will officially declare October 15-21, 2012 as Local Restaurant Week in Erie County during session, on Thursday, October 11..
Local Restaurant Week gives consumers the opportunity to be adventurous and try new restaurants for a fixed price of $20.12 and encourages diners to skip national chain restaurants in favor of supporting local independents.
Profits from each dollar spent at our locally-owned, independent restaurants stay right here in WNY and make our community stronger. Join us, show your support, and tell some friends.
- Local Restaurant Week is the region’s largest restaurant focused event
- 200 participating restaurants
- $10 Million plus local economic impact yearly
- The local foodservice industry is the region's second largest employerLocal independent restaurants contribute immeasurably to our regional culture
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight