Preparing for High School | Schools
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Veronica E. Conner Middle School
1100 Ransom Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Preparing for High School: Now what?
Do you attend school planning meetings for your middle school child/student?
Beginning at age 15, an Individualized Education Program (IEP) is required to provide a section for the student's future called a transition plan. Participants will develop an understanding of graduation requirements and the transition process by focusing on identifying the student's interests, strengths and needs for all areas of life. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Frills Buffalo Publishing Company Releases Three New Books
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Announces Annual Poster Competition
- Stuyvesant Apartment Residents Call For More Security
- Buffalo Police Make Arrest in Murder of 68-Year-Old Man
- Tire Rodeo Competition is Serious Business for High School Students