Preparing for High School | Schools
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Veronica E. Conner Middle School
1100 Ransom Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Preparing for High School: Now what?
Do you attend school planning meetings for your middle school child/student?
Beginning at age 15, an Individualized Education Program (IEP) is required to provide a section for the student's future called a transition plan. Participants will develop an understanding of graduation requirements and the transition process by focusing on identifying the student's interests, strengths and needs for all areas of life. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Top Downtown Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmwood-Bidwell Farmers Market Lists May 25 Events
- New Flavors and Cuisines at Sun Restaurant
- Kennedy, Ryan Welcome Homeowner to Renovated 19th Street Home; Announce Housing Grant for West Side
- Local WWII Vet Shares Amazing Story of Survival
- Permanent Food Vendors to Replace Winter Market at Horsefeathers