Preparing for High School | Schools
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Veronica E. Conner Middle School
1100 Ransom Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Preparing for High School: Now what?
Do you attend school planning meetings for your middle school child/student?
Beginning at age 15, an Individualized Education Program (IEP) is required to provide a section for the student's future called a transition plan. Participants will develop an understanding of graduation requirements and the transition process by focusing on identifying the student's interests, strengths and needs for all areas of life. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author