Preparing for High School | Schools
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Veronica E. Conner Middle School
1100 Ransom Road
Grand Island, NY 14072
Preparing for High School: Now what?
Do you attend school planning meetings for your middle school child/student?
Beginning at age 15, an Individualized Education Program (IEP) is required to provide a section for the student's future called a transition plan. Participants will develop an understanding of graduation requirements and the transition process by focusing on identifying the student's interests, strengths and needs for all areas of life. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public