Skills for Effective Parent Advocacy | Schools
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: School 93 - Southside Elementary
430 Southside Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14210
Parents and caregivers of children with special needs will walk away with the improved advocacy skills needed to effectively speak up for their child's needs. For more information or to register, call (716) 332-4170 or 1-866-277-4762 toll free or go online: http://www.parentnetworkwny.org/Workshops/WorkshopRegistration
Upcoming Events near Downtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.